Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome!

Greetings. I decided that since so much of my work was aimed at kids, that it was time that I created a blog just for young audience. If you're a kid and you like comic books, animation, art and storytelling in general then there will probably be something here that will catch your interest, and hopefully, on occasion, excite you to go out and create your own works.

Who am I? As you may have guessed from the name of this blog, my name is John Rozum. I write comic books for a living. If you've ever read an issue of SCOOBY-DOO, or CARTOON NETWORK ACTION PACK, CARTOON NETWORK BLOCK PARTY, DEXTER'S LABORATORY, or THE POWERPUFF GIRLS, then you've probably read one of my stories. I also write cartoons for tv every now and then. Most recently I contributed stories to the tv series SUPER HERO SQUAD. I even create some artwork too.

This blog will be a place where you can learn about what goes into making a comic book story, or an episode of an animated television show. I'll talk about how I approach my work, where the ideas come from, how I collaborate with the artists I work with and my editors, what things inspire me, and answer any questions you might have about any part of the process.

Please let me know what you'd like to see, what you like, or don't like, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment